Any communication or marketing campaign must meet a specific need. A communication plan must then be put in place and respond to the following steps:
- Setting your communication objective
- Target selection
- Elaboration of the positioning
- Setting your operational objectives,
- Choice of means of communication,
- Organization and planning of actions.
For the realization of your goals, we mainly work in the following areas:
- Print supports
- Internal and external advertising (urban advertising), POS for seminars, conferences, fairs, vehicle wraps and graphics, wall mounts, etc.).
- CDs and DVDs
The results of a campaign can be measured by different means such as:
- An increase of traffic on your website
- An increase in phone calls
- Better visibility on search engines
- An increase in sales over a given period of time